KIT Virtual Grounds
Connect. Learn. Lead | Join KIT's virtual community of professionals in Health, Gender, Sustainable Economic Development and Intercultural Professionals.Log in
Welcome to KIT Virtual Grounds!
KIT has been offering trainings in international public health since 1963 and currently it offers:
- Master of Public Health/International Course in Health and Development (MPH/ICHD)
- Master in International Health (MIH)
- Erasmus+ Master in International Health Programme (EM+ MIH, blended programme)
- Face-to-face short courses and (tailor-made) training at KIT Amsterdam and aboard
- Online courses, blended courses and virtual training, here, in KIT Virtual Grounds
KIT courses are well known for their practical applicability, the multidisciplinary approach and the interactive, participatory training methods. Courses are followed by health professionals from all over the world with a range of disciplinary backgrounds; typical profiles are doctors, nurses, health managers working in hospitals, ministries of health, NGO’s and other organisations. They learn not only formally, but also from each other’s experiences as well as through a process of critical reflection on their own experiences and knowledge.
KIT Virtual Grounds, this virtual learning environment, is built in and hosted by Moodlerooms which is a Moodle-based e-learning solution and is the open source division on Blackboard, the largest Moodle partner in the world.
We use video lectures, online debates, peer reviews and other interactive activities in our e-learning courses especially designed for you - if you want to develop your professional skills, but cannot take leave for extended periods of time from your job or home.